The PAP Flap technique—also known as profunda artery perforator flap reconstruction—reconstructs the breast using arteries and fatty tissue from the back of the thigh.
What Are The Benefits Of Using The PAP Flap?
- Excellent for those who lack sufficient donor fat in the belly
- Can help tighten the thighs as a side benefit
- Scars are well-hidden
- Can be performed even if you’ve had liposuction on the thighs
- Soft, natural breast appearance
- Muscle-sparing procedure
- Reduced recovery time
- Reduced post-operative pain
- Can be performed the same day as mastectomy
- Long-lasting result