Once your tummy tuck surgery is completed, you must follow all the instructions given to you in order to heal properly and have a good outcome.
Call The Office Immediately If You Experience Any Of The Following:
- A high fever, (over 101º) severe nausea and vomiting, continued dizziness or incoherent behavior, such as hallucinations.
- Any pain that cannot be controlled by your pain medication.
- Bright red skin that is hot to the touch.
- Excessive bleeding or fluid seeping through the incisions.
- A severely misshapen region anywhere on your abdomen or bruising that is localized to one specific point of the abdomen.
- Shortness of breath, or calf pain.